Hi Everyone, In this article learn how to fix screen overlay detected in android message settings. Follow our tutorial and you will be able to fix screen overlay message detected in android easily without much effort. This screen overlay detected is a very common issue and many android users are facing trouble because of it but don’t worry as we will teach you you can fix screen overlay detected in android 9.0, 8.0, 7.0, 6.0/ nougat, marshmallow, pie, oreo.
How to Fix Screen Overlay Detected error message
Here, i have provided you with two methods which you can use to fix screen overlay detected error in android. To change this permission setting, you first have to turn off the screen overlay from Settings> Apps message fix. This error usually comes when we open apps like instagram, snapchat, whatsapp, hike etc. You can choose any one of the method given below according to your preference.
Screen Overlay detected Android Fix Method 1:
- When the error message appears on screen, it will say to open settings.
- Now Simply Click on open settings and then a window saying draw over apps window will open.
- Now just Scroll through the draw over apps and simply turn it off all for apps.
- After turning off drawing over apps for all, just go back to the previous app in which you were facing error and give permissions to it.
- Now the screen overlay detected in android error wont appear.
This is one of the simplest method to solve screen overlay detected error. If this helped you please hit like and keep visiting else there is another method given below.
Read more: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Data
Turn off screen overlay detected in android Method 2
- First Simply hold your power button and then select power off and hold it for 2-3 seconds.
- A prompt message saying reboot to safe mode will appear and then just select it.
- Now wait for it to finish reboot, after this your device will be booted into safe mode. Now just go into device settings.
- After settings panel has opened > goto apps.
- After settings>apps select the app which is giving you the error.
- Now simply change the permissions for it.
- In the safe mode the error screen overlay wont appear.
- Now simply reboot the phone.
- Enjoy you have simply finished the screen overlay detected in android message.
Note: Some smartphones may simply not let you goto safe mode using this method for example samsung prevents safe mode. If you have any smartphone like samsung which is not allowing you to boot into safe mode the follow this.
- First off all switch off your mobile.
- Now boot it up, when your mobile phone logo appears hold volume down button for few seconds until it boot to safe mode.
- Now your device will be booted in safe mode.
Read more: Root Moto g6 Plus mobile
This article helps you to fix Screen Overlay Problem, Screen Overlay Detected Note 5, 4, Screen Overlay S6, S7, S8, S9, Screen Overlay Detected
samsung j7 prime, xiaomi, lenovo k5 note, coolpad cool 1, Lg, Screen Overlay Detected Lg , Cherry mobile,