In this article learn how to root kyocera hydro wave c6740n without pc safely and easily. We have provided detailed steps for rooting kyocera hydro wave c6740n smartphone without computer easily.
Kyocera Hydro wave is a budget smartphone launched in july 2015. It supports 5inch 540*960 display along with 2300mAh battery and 8gb onboard storage. The smartphones supports external memory card. For performance and multitasking the device hosts 1.2MHz Qualcomm snapdragon 410 quadcore cpu along with 1gb of ram. The storage on the device can be extended using a memory card. It is a 4g smartphone and has VOLTE support.
We are not responsible incase any damage occur to your smartphone while rooting process. You may void your warranty. Proceed on your own risk.
Read more: Twrp recovery for redmi 5a
- Kingroot app Link
- Charge Atleast to 70%
- Backup your smartphone
Benefits of rooting:
To install paid apps. To Remove bloatware. Ability to improve device performance.
How to root Kyocera Hydro Wave C6740N without pc
- First of all download Kingroot app on your smartphone.
- Incase you have issue installing the app make sure you have unknown sources option enabled in settings.
- Now open the Kingroot app and install it. Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Open kingroot app on your smartphone.
- After the app is open simply click on try to root option in the app.
- The app will begin rooting process on kyocera hydro wave c6740n mobile.
- Wait till your device finishes reboot.
- After the process is finished. Your device is rooted now successfully.
- To verify root status download root checker app and verify through it.
Read more: How to root Redmi Note 4
Hopefully you have safely rooted kyocera hydro wave and liked our article on how to root kyocera hydro wave c6740n mobile without pc. Incase you have any queries or facing any trouble please leave a comment. Keep Visiting.