In this article we will show you how you can root Moto G6 Plus without pc or computer in only few steps. After going through the article you will be able to successfully root the moto g6 plus without computer.
How to root Moto G6 Plus without PC – Computer
Moto G6 Plus is a budget oriented smartphone which was recently launched in the Indian market. The moto g6 plus features a dual camera setup (12MP/5MP) on the rear and a 16MP front shooter for the selfies. The smartphone hosts a 5.9 inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1080*2160pixels resolution. As far as performance is concerned, The mobile has 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon octacore processor along with 6GB of RAM for multitasking. For long usage the smartphone has 3200mAh battery and for storage it has 64gb internal memory with support for external memory card. The Moto G6 Plus is priced around 15000 in the market. Lets get back on the tutorial to root moto g6 plus without pc.
Benefits Of Rooting.
The Most Common Benefits of rooting your moto g6 plus is that you are free to tamper with your Device. All the flexibility of the software will be in your hand. So these are some following pros listed below-
- Installing Custom ROMs and software apps
- Remove Pre-installed bloatware from manufacturer
- Bocking irritating Ads in Any Apps
- Ability Install Incompatible Apps
- Install Latest Android OS
- Replace Skin for your Android
- Increase your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
- Ability to Make Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet
So, I guess are some enough benefits of rooting Moto G6 Plus. So if you don’t have PC or computer then you can still do this with Moto G6 Plus smartphones, this tutorial is for you by which you can root your moto G6 without PC.
Read more: Best Mobiles under 7000 rupees
Rooting and tampering with your device will void your warranty. So, proceed with the tutorial at your own risk and we will not be liable in any case. Do according to the tutorial or else you may face permanent software damage to your smartphone.
Things to remember before rooting OR it may harm your device :
- Switch OFF any antivirus installed on your smartphone if you have.
- Take proper backup of files and contacts.
- Make sure to Charge your mobile above 80+ percent.
- Open device “Settings” and click on “Developer Option”and switch “ON” .
- After that turn ON “USB Debugging Option” on same settings.
- Open “Lock Screen & Security” in settings and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. In-case you don’t find any option in the settings you can find using search function.
Read more: Best Mobile Phones under 15000 rupees
Steps on How To Root Moto G6 Plus Without PC
This process doesn’t work on some moto g6 plus devices and In case it doesn’t work on your device you will have to root moto g6 plus with pc. To root moto G6 plus with pc we have also provided the tutorial in the end.
- Download Kingroot on your mobile. [Search on Google download kingroot]
- Install KingRoot app on your moto g6 plus.
- Open the App and Run it.
- Now Follow the instructions given on screen.
- Reboot at the end.
- Now you may have successfully rooted your moto g6 plus without computer or pc.
How To Root Moto G6 Plus With PC – Computer
To root moto g6 plus using pc you will need ADB tool. Also make sure you have unlocked the bootloader of your moto g6 plus and have installed proper usb drivers on your computer.
- Before anything download the adb tool from here LINK.
- Now extract the package on your computer.
- Open the extracted folder and click on Run Me.bat file.
- Now a command prompt window will open.
- Now download the Magiks package from here LINK.
- Now move this Magiks file to the extracted folder i.e where runme.bat file is located.
- Download the no-dm-verify file also LINK.
- Now move it also in the extracted folder.
- Now simply connect your smartphone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Now, type the following command to access bootloader mode on your device:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now again type this command:
fastboot flash boot Force_Encryption_Disabler_For_ALI_Oreo_v2.zip
- Now this command :
fastboot flash recovery Magisk-v16.7.zip
- In the end, type this command too.
- Now simply disconnect your smartphone from your pc and reboot.
- You are done you have successfully rooted your moto g6 plus.
I hope you liked our tutorial on How to root moto g6 plus without pc and how to root moto g6 plus with pc. Incase you have any queries you can leave a comment below and we will respond to it within 24 hours. Thanks for visiting.