In this article we will show you how to root redmi 5a mobile phone without pc easily. With the help of redmi 5a rooting guide you will be able to easily and safely root redmi 5a smartphone in just few steps. So, scroll below and read our guide on how to root redmi 5a mobile.
How to root Redmi 5A using pc – Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Before starting the rooting process lets first read about its specifications. Redmi 5A is the new model of redmi 4a. It is a budget oriented smartphone released by xiaomi at a price of just 5,999 INR. It has a 5inch HD 720p display along with 3000 mAh battery. The camera on this smartphones are 13mp rear camera and 5mp front camera. For storage and ram it has two models which are 2gb+16gb and 3gb+32gb. The smartphone also supports dual sim and memory card. The processor on this is a 1.4GHz Snapdragon 425 quad core. The smartphone is also very lightweight and supports dual sim 4g.
Benefits Of Rooting.
The most common benefits for rooting your redmi 5a mobile is listed below:
- Free to tamper with system apps.
- Remove unwanted apps which cant be uninstalled directly.
- change bootanimation.
- Change from stock rom to a custom rom for redmi 5a
- Increase your smartphones performance and battery through optimization app.
- Ability to make a complete nandroid backup.
So i think these are some common advantages of rooting your redmi 5a.
Read more: How to root Redmi Note 4
Rooting and tampering with sytem of your smartphone will void its warranty. We aren’t responsible in case any eroor occurs. However if you follow this article properly then there is a only a slight possibility of anything going bad. So proceed at your own risk.
Things to remember before rooting OR it may harm your device :
- Switch OFF any antivirus that is installed on your smartphone if you have.
- Take proper backup of files and contacts.
- Make sure to Charge your mobile above 80+ percent.
- Open your device “Settings” and click on “Developer Option”and switch “ON” .
- Now simply turn ON “USB Debugging Option” on same settings.
- Open “Lock Screen & Security” in settings and switch ON “Unknown Sources” tab. In-case you don’t find any option in the device settings you can find using search function.
Read more: How to root Moto E5 Play
- Unlocked Bootloader (Research on google)
- Install Twrp Recovery on Redmi 5a
- Magisk flashable file LINK
- SuperSu Flashable file LINK
How To Root Redmi 5A Without PC – Computer
Before starting with the process make sure you have read pre-requisites and downloaded all files given there.
- First of all Download Magisk or SuperSu file from above.
- Boot your smartphone into TWRP recovery mode. (Power button + VOL Up)
- Select the ‘Install’ option.
- After selecting, locate to downloaded file either magisk or supersu and select it.
- Your device will start flashing process and wait for flashing to complete.
- Now click on ‘Reboot System’.
- Now your phone will reboot and your device will be successfully rooted.
Hope you have rooted your redmi 5a easily and safely. If you liked our article on how to root redmi 5a without pc then please like our social pages and comment. Incase any issues regarding rooting xiaomi redmi 5a please leave a comment.