Looking for how to root samsung galaxy j7 prime without pc? Then search no more. We have written this detailed guide only for you. In this article learn how to root galaxy j7 prime without using computer easily and safely. But before we learn how to root galaxy j7 prime lets take a look at the specs.
How to root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime without PC – Computer
Samsung galaxy j7 prime is a budget oriented device which is priced around 15k in the indian market. J7 prime has two storage variants one with 16gb and other with 32gb internal storage. The smartphone features 13MP rear camera and 8mp front camera. For processing requirements the smartphone has Exynos 7870 Ocra core 1.6GHz Processor along with 3gb of ram. The phone also supports 4g networks and the display on the smartphone is a 5.5 inch Full HD panel. To power all these hardware there is 3300mAh battery. So, lets get back to rooting samsung galaxy j7 prime.
Read more: How to root Micromax Q380
Benefits Of Rooting.
There are many benefits of rooting your device but we have listed the top one’s here.
- Remove any bloatware which is preinstalled.
- Install special system apps to improve performance.
- Improve battery by using certain apps.
- Modify Software.
- Change system working.
- Install custom roms.
So i guess these benefits will convince you to root your samsung galaxy j7 prime.
Proceeding with rooting may void your smartphone’s warranty. Proceed at your own risk. We aren’t responsible in case any damages occur to your device while following this guide. Take proper precaution and follow our steps carefully or else you might brick your device. Even though bricking your device is a rare case.
- Charge your device to atleast 70%.
- Take proper backup of your data.
- Custom Recovery Installed
Read more: How to root Moto G6 Plus
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Download this file from here. LINK.
- Power OFF your smartphone.
- Now boot into recovery mode.
- To boot into recovery mode:
Press and hold volume up and power button simultaneously.
Once samsung logo appears release buttons
- You will enter into recovery mode.
- In your custom recovery tap on install.
- Now browse to the file which we downloaded in the step 1.
- Select the file and install it.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Now your samsung galaxy j7 prime is rooted. Simply reboot.
Hope you liked our article on how to root samsung galaxy j7 prime. Indase you face any errors while following this guide please leave a comment. Keep Visiting.