How to root Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 without PC – Computer. How to install TWRP recovery on xiaomi redmi note 4
Xiaomi has launched a lot of Budget Phones with great feature in the Indian market. The Popularity of Xiaomi Redmi series is tremendous now. Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X this are the some most selling and Popular devices from Xiaomi. The Best part about Xiaomi devices is they make value for money products. In Diwali Sale on Flipkart & Amazon Xiaomi has sold 1 Million devices in just 2 days.
The Redmi Note 4 from Xiaomi is one of the most selling phones manufactured by Xiao been built on Full metal body design & it is running on Snapdragon 625 2GHz octa-core Processor. The phone is available in 2 Variants i.e one with 3GB Ram & 32GB of storage & another variant with 4GB Ram & 64GB Storage options. Remaining Specs are it has 13MP Rear & 5MP Front camera & it has 4100mAh battery. Also, It has 5.5″ HD Display along with 2.5D Glass on it.
The Phone is coming with MIUI 8 & already MIUI 9 is released for Redmi note 4 which you can install easily through the OTA update or use Recovery/Fastboot Method. If you want to make development on your phone. Without wasting much time lets get to rooting xiaomi redmi note 4 and installing twrp recovery on it.
Read more: How to root Moto G6 Plus without pc
Benefits Of Rooting.
The Most Common Benefits of rooting your redmi note 4 is that you are free to tamper with your Device. All the flexibility of the software will be in your hand. So these are some following pros listed below-
- Installing Custom ROMs and software apps
- Remove Pre-installed bloatware from manufacturer
- Bocking irritating Ads in Any Apps
- Ability Install Incompatible Apps
- Install Latest Android OS
- Replace Skin for your Android
- Increase your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
- Ability to Make Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet
Disadvantages of Root
- Don’t ask for warranty after rooting your Android phone.
- Following this procedure may brick your phone.
Pre-Requirements for root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- This Rooting guide is only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Make sure there is more then 75% battery in you Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
- Make sure bootloader is Unlocked.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Your Smartphone.
- Follow all Steps correctly otherwise you will end up with a bricked phone.
- You need custom Recoveries Like TWRP Recovery and CMW recovery.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all your important files.
Steps on How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Without PC
This process doesn’t work on some Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 devices and In case it doesn’t work on your device you will have to root Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with pc. To root Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with pc we have also provided the tutorial in the end.
- Download Kingroot on your mobile. [Search on Google download kingroot]
- Install KingRoot app on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Open the App and Run it.
- Now Follow the instructions given on screen.
- Reboot at the end.
- Now you may have successfully rooted your Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 without computer or pc.
- Read more: Recover permanently deleted files easily
Steps on How to install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Make sure you have a unlocked bootloader and installed all usb drivers before installing TWRP recovery. After unlocking the bootloader you can follow these steps.
- Download ADB TOOLS LINK
- After downloading the adb tools unzip it.
- Download the TWRP image File LINK and copy the twrp image file which you have downloaded in the extracted folder (platform tools).
- Download SuperSu zip File LINK.
- Download lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip
- Copy both SuperSu.zip and lazyflasher-no-verify-opt-encrypt.zip files from your computer to internal memory on redmi note 4 device.
- Switch off your redmi note 4.
- Now press and hold Power+Vol Down until it boots into fastboot mode.
- Now just connect your phone to your pc via USB cable.
- Open platform tools folder.
- Now inside the folder hold shift key and right click, now select open command window here.
- Now enter the command fastboot devices
- Now type fastboot flash recovery twrp.img.
- Wait till it finishes flashing, Don’t switch off till it completes.
- Now press and hold power + vol up and now you will successfully boot into the twrp recovery
Hope you liked tutorial on how to install twrp recovery on redmi note 4.
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
To root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 plus make sure you have installed the twrp recovery as mentioned above and also have an unlocked bootloader.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery by holding POWER+VOL UP.
- Select language and then swipe allow modification then mount the storage like given in the image.
- Navigate to main menu and click on backup and make a proper backup.
- Wait till the backup process finishes.
- Now simply goto main menu and tap on install and select the super su zip.
- Once the flashing is done, again select the lazyflasher-no-verify-opt-encrypt.zip and install it.
- Now simply tap on reboot system.
You have successfully rooted redmi note 4 and installed a twrp recovery on it.
I hope you liked our tutorial on How to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 without pc and how to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with pc and how to install twrp recovery on redmi note 4. Incase you have any queries you can leave a comment below and we will respond to it within 24 hours. Thanks for visiting.